FUD Acceptance Fee | Federal University Dutse Acceptance Fee.
FUD Acceptance Fee
The management of the Federal University, Dutse (FUD), Jigawa State, wishes to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into its DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2017/2018 academic year that they are required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N5,000:00 (Five Thousand Naira).
FUD Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure.
- Check your FUD Admission Status with your Jamb Registration Number
- Generate Invoice for Acceptance fee N5,000:00 (Five Thousand Naira).
- Generate your RRR Number for Remita to make payment Online or any Branch
- Verify your payment to
- Print out a copy of Admission letter
- Present evidence of payment, a copy of Admission letter, credential, clearance form to collect the Original Copy at your department
- Revisit the portal and log in with Jamb Registration Number and surname to Generate Central registration fee Invoice (School Fees)
- Generate Remita and Proceed to Make payment
- Verify you payment using invoice number if successful
- An Auto Generated Registration Number will be assigned to you
- log in with your Registration Number and surname to
- Update your profile and make sure passport size photograph and all relevant information are provided, if successful proceed to
- Course registration and make sure all core and GST courses are registered, and do not exceed the maximum credit units for both First and Second Semesters.
- Then, print out the Course registration Form in duplicate together with copy your credentials and proceed to the Faculty/Department.
- After the clearance and registration at the Department,
- Complete the forms and return same to the Examinations and Records Office for endorsement with duly signed and stamped departmental course registration form, clearance, evidence of payments, Health Information Form and Copy of credential
- Make sure you submit the copy to Student Affairs Unit, the Library and the University Clinic for other registration formalities.