KASU Admission List «» Kaduna State University Admission List.
KASU Admission List.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Kaduna State University (KASU), post UTME screening exercise, that the management has released the names of candidates admitted for the 2017/2018 academic session.
KASU 2017/2018 academic session admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check KASU Admission List.
Follow the link below to check your admission status on KASU portal:
Admitted students are expected to report to their respective Faculties for physical verification and registration from Monday December 11, 2017 to Friday December 22, 2017
Students should come along with the following:
- Printed Post UTME Screening form
- Internet copy of ‘O’ level results (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS)
- Printed copy JAMB result slip
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
- Local Government Indigene/Citizen/Residence Certificate
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates admitted into the Kaduna State University (KASU) various DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2017/2018 academic session.