Accept/reject admission on JAMB CAPS | Accept/Reject admission on Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, Central Admission Processing System.
Good new to all the candidates that have been offered provisional admission into their various institution of choice, as they can now accept their offer of admission on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
Aside from accepting admission, your can also reject admission offer on JAMB CAPS. Provided you don’t like the institution.
How to Accept or Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/. and login with your email and password.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Click on ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now reject/accept your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile‘.
Successfully admitted candidates are to proceed with printing of their admission letters. Check – How to Print Your Admission Letter.