Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko – AAUA Registration Procedure and Instructions for 2017/2018 academic session.
Authorities of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA), Ondo State, has released the registration procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session.
All fresh and returning students of AAUA are to note that online screening and registration would commence as from Sunday 8th April, 2018 to Saturday 14th April, 2018.
AAUA Registration Procedure for Returning Students.
Returning Students are to:
- Pay the prescribed fees for the Academic Session.
- Register for courses online, submit and print for your own records.
- Submit Course Registration Forms in the Department.
AAUA Online Screening and Registration procedure for Fresh Students.
- Newly-admitted students are to proceed to www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng to complete bio-data form and upload educational qualifications.
- All students duly cleared are to proceed to pay the prescribed fees for the session, and have their matriculation numbers automatically generated.
- Those not cleared in 1 above are to proceed to www.coc.aaua.edu.ng to apply for change of course to courses for which they are registrable.
- After payment of prescribed fees, proceed to register for courses (www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng), submit and print course registration details for your own records.
- Proceed to register with the Faculty Officer and collect three Student files.
- Register with the University Health Centre, and thereafter proceed to Student Affairs Division.