See how you can obtain the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Remedial Science Programme admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Deadline: 30th September, 2018.
Open to: candidates seeking admission into Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Remedial Science Programme. They must possess at least five ‘O’ Level Credits which must include Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and English Language obtained at SSCE, GCE ‘O’ Level,.
Price: N5,000 (five thousand naira only).
The management of the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA), Kogi State, invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into its one (1) year Remedial Science Programme for the 2018//2019 academic session.
To qualify for admission, applicants must have at least five ‘O’ Level Credits which must include Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and English Language obtained at SSCE, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
Candidates MUST write the 2018/2019 JAMB/UTME with relevant subject combination as specified in the University’s website (See here).
How to Apply:
Candidates are to follow the guidelines outlined below for the purchase of the application Form.
- Visit the University website: fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Remedial Portal
- Create your Remedial account by clicking on Create your Remedial Account
- Fill in the required fields and Create Account
- Login to the Remedial Portal with your created Remedial account email address
- Generate and print out your payment invoice containing your payment RRR
- With the generated RRR, pay application fee of N5,000.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment: Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice”, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment: Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your printed payment invoice.
- Return to the University’s Remedial Portal to confirm your payment.
- Complete your application form online and print out your Application Form
- Once your application form is completed and submitted, you can no longer edit your details.
- Admission of candidates shall also be based on a screening exercise to be conducted by the University. Candidates are expected to come with the originals of their credentials for the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to note that the programme is non-residential, thus candidates are to make private arrangements for their accommodation while on this programme