Wish to apply for the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) 2nd batch post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session? See the eligibility and application procedure for LAUTECh Post UTME below.
Deadline: 22nd October, 2018.
Open to: all UTME candidates who applied for admission into the LAUTECH for the 2018/2019 Academic Session and scored 160 points and above.
Price: N2,000(tw0 thousand naira only)
Screening Date: Wednesday, 25th and Thursday, 26th October, 2018.
The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) invites qualified candidates to its second batch Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise that will be conducted between Wednesday, 25th and Thursday, 26th October, 2018 at 10:00am.
LAUTECH 2nd Batch Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates that made Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice in the 2018/2019 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates that have changed their most preferred institution to LAUTECH in the 2018/2019 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- For an applicant to be eligible for the exercise, he/she must have scored 160 and above in the 2018/2019 University Matriculation Examination.
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Method of Application.
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
Other Relevant Information:
- LAUTECH Post UTME application form will be available online for completion and submission from Monday, September 10th to Sunday, October 22nd, 2018. Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.