Have you been offered admission into the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) for the 2018/2019 academic session? Here is AKSU school fees payment procedure for the newly admitted students.
The management of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has released the school fees payment procedure for the 2018/2019 newly admitted undergraduate students.
All AKSU newly admitted Students are to note that payments must be made between 17th September, 2018 and 28th September, 2018.
AKSU School Fee Payment Procedure for Newly Admitted Students.
- Go to www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel. (The Bio data is the form that was completed after payment of Acceptance fees).
- On the dashboard, click PAYMENT to proceed. Select 100 level, then FIRST semester and click “PAY”
- Select payment platform “BANK”
- Print the pre-analysis and proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for school fees, using eTranzact platform.
Note: The above notice is strictly for the 2018 newly admitted students, who have already paid their Acceptance fees.